Laptop Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K won’t turn on, won’t power on, there is no display, just a black screen. This is a general diagnostic and repair steps to fix these problems.
Troubleshooting laptop Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K won’t boot, won’t power on, no display just black screen
When you push on the Power Button the Power led lights ON or NOT, your Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K won’t boot, and there is no display just a black screen.
Possible problem and the fixes steps:
- Battery has no charge left; you press the POWER button on your Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K nothing happens. There is no display just a black screen. In this case most likely the battery has no charge left. The device Motherboard doesn’t receive any power, Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K cannot turn on, to solve this problem, plug in your Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K and let it charge for up to one hour. After a few minutes, you should see the charging screen. If it was just a low battery the phone will come on by itself.
- The AC adapter failed; the battery has no charge left, Motherboard doesn’t receive any power from AC Adapter. In this case try with another charger or check AC adapter with a Multimeter. If it’s dead, replaced with a new one.
- Power circuit in wrong state; your laptop Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K has static electric charge made Power Circuit in wrong state. Unplug AC adapter, take out the battery if you can and hold down power button for 30 seconds, the static charge will dissipate. Plug the AC Adapter and turn on your laptop.
- Power button failed; Test Power Button ON/OFF Continuity with Multimeter, if there is no continuity when you push on the power button. The Power button has to be repaired or replaced.
- Hardware failure; your Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K powers on, but there is no display just black screen with Power led light ON. It’s possible one of the Hardware failed. In this case you can try to disassemble the laptop to bare minimum and test again hardware one by one, replace the faulty hardware.
- Some electronics components on the motherboard failed; disassemble the laptop and Check electronics components continuity, Voltage and temperature with a Multimeter. Check Laptop Power System, you will need an electronic Schematic Diagram for Laptop Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K. The failed electronic component has to be replaced.
- BIOS failed; if the Power System and electronics components on the motherboard are good, there is chance you have failed BIOS, reprogram or replace the BIOS chip.
- Motherboard dead. The Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K motherboard has to be replaced.
For other Samsung Notebook M NP110S1K problems write a comment.