Many hardcore Computer users might consider themselves above learning new tricks, but there are always new ways to sharpen your skills on the Laptop and we bet that you will find at least one useful thing here that you didn’t know before.
We’ve compiled some of the most handy computer tricks you should be taking advantage of. The ultimate goal is to help you become more productive by shaving valuable seconds off your workflow. Of course, you can always pass along these tips to your not-so-savvy friends and family members to help them become better Laptop users as well.
- What is Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- What is Cortana Windows 10 and How to enable / disable Cortana future in Windows 10
- What is a BGA (Ball Grid Array) and How to replace?
- How to test Integrated Circuit (IC) at Laptop Motherboard in safe way
- How to clean or replace Apple MacBook Pro memory (RAM)
- How to Repair Laptop Graphic Chip Failure
- How to replace Laptop processor
- How to replace a laptop screen
- Cleaning or Replacing Laptop RAM
- Troubleshooting Laptop Power System
- How to reprogram (Flash) Laptop BIOS
- Test the Voltage and Continuity with a Multimeter
- How to Check AC Adapter with Multimeter
- How to test Power Button ON/OFF Continuity with a Multimeter
- How to remove and replace laptop CMOS battery
- BIOS (basic input/output system)