When you push on the power button you Dell Inspiron 3521 turn on but there is no display the screen stay black, with continuous or determined beep, that is a common Dell Inspiron 3521 problem, caused by BIOS failure, BIOS has to be reprogrammed (flash bios) or replaced.
But Before embarking reprogramming BIOS, should view this article:
Flash BIOS with a programmer
- Step 1: Identify your laptop module and current BIOS version.
- Step 2: Check your laptop manufacturer’s Website or the internet for BIOS bin file and downloaded.
- Step 3: Remove the corrupted Bios chip from the motherboard.
- Step 4: reprogram your bios chip with bin file using your bios programmer (Each programmer has his own way to flash the BIOS).
- Step 5: Solder the BIOS chip to the motherboard and turn on the laptop.